Terms & Conditions
- A) A residential address, the access of which, does not involve stairs/lifts/restricted access/or dangerous OH/S conditions. Failure to comply with the aforementioned will render you liable to incur any additional costs to be determined by the removalist. We also reserve the right to postpone/cancel the delivery and withhold any item/s until compliance with the above delivery conditions has been met. Free delivery is for the act of delivering door to door. Should you require additonal services for your delivery, please contact Billy's Beds for a quote.
- B) It is up to you to ensure that when delivery date and time are agreed upon, you must ensure someone will be at the address as supplied by you to receive the item/s. Any delay and or inability to honour this condition shall render you liable for any costs incurred as a result.
- C) Whilst Billy's Beds shall endeavour to provide you with a delivery date, which suits you, we cannot and do not guarantee that this may change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- D) Our Free of charge delivery is for the act of DELIVERING THE FURNITURE ONLY and does not include assembly/disassembly/the movement of any existing furniture or the removal of any packaging material. For any charges regarding these exceptions, please contact Billy's Beds directly.
- E) Our delivery is based on a Mon-Fri weekday rate between the hours of 8am-5pm depending on the courier used for your area. Any deliveries required which do not fall within these days and times, will incur additional costs, to be determined by the removalist.
- F) Whilst we do our best to ensure that any items delivered to you should be free of any defects, due to multiple handling and transportation, a situation may arise where this occurs. It is up to you to inspect the item/s received and notify Billy's Beds within 7 days of delivery of the item/s, should there be any such defect/s. Failure to do so, may leave you liable for any recovery costs incurred in the assessment and transportation back to our warehouse and may compromise any future claim/s made against the warranty.
- G) Whilst we are happy to arrange delivery of any item/s purchased from us, Billy's Beds is not affiliated in any way with any delivery company and as such, we cannot and will not be held responsible for any damage to your property or person incurred or sustained by you as a result of the actions of the delivery company. Any claims arising as a result of the actions of the delivery company, should be taken up directly with them.
- H) Whilst we do offer free delivery Australia wide, there are postcodes where the cost is prohibitive. In this case we will ask you if you would like to make up the shortfall, or you will be able to cancel your order no questions asked, before production starts.
Return Fees and Conditions
The following applies to change of mind returns:
- In case you originally received free the re-shipping fee will be based on your location and the size of the items you are returning.
- In case you originally received free delivery to an address outside Metro Sydney or Melbourne: The re-shipping fee will be based on your location and the size of the items you are returning.
- If you originally paid for the delivery, this shipping fee will not be refunded, but we won’t deduct an additional re-shipping fee from your refund.
Storage, delivery upgrade and re-delivery fees will not be refunded.
If you have received a product that is damaged, faulty or incorrect and you wish to return it, you will not be charged a re-shipping fee.
All returned goods must be wrapped in packaging as our couriers do not transport unpackaged items. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you keep the original packaging if you would like to return the goods.
For all change of mind returns, please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that the items are returned to us in the same condition and packaging you received them. We assess every item that is returned to us. If the product is not returned in its original condition or packaging, a striking fee of 50% of the full product price (before any discounts) will be deducted from your refund.
If you have received a faulty or damaged item that needs to be returned and you have disposed of the original packaging, we kindly ask you to source alternative material, for example, bubble wrap. Please note that the 50% striking fee does not apply to faulty or damaged items.
Items that can't be returned
- Made to order bed heads and bases
- Mattresses that are used, soiled or damaged
Please ensure you carefully read and understand all the Terms and Conditions.